The official release of the 10265 Creator Expert Ford Mustang set is announced today.
The set will retail for USD149.99 and features a 34cm long dark blue with white racing stripes recreation of the iconic car. Sales will start on March 1 2019.
Last year’s 2018 Creator Expert car (James Bond Aston Martin DB5) might have been a hit or miss with many fans but we are pretty sure that 2019’s Creator Expert car representative, the 10265 Ford Mustang seems to tick all the right boxes!
PS: It even has a working Front Wheel Drive steering!
10265 Ford Mustang
Ages 16+. 1,471 pieces
US $149.99 – CA $199.99 – DE €129.99 – UK £119.99 – FR €139.99 – DK 1,199DKK – AU $199.99
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang!
Discover the magic of an iconic 1960s American muscle car with the LEGO® Creator Ford Mustang, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, bonnet scoop, printed mustang grille badge, GT emblems and 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires. Developed with input from Ford, this authentic replica comes with optional add-ons for customization, including a selection of license plates, supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank. You can even adjust the lift of the rear axle for an extra-mean look! Remove the roof panel or open the doors and you have access to the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, working steering and a mid-console gearshift. Store items in the trunk or lift the hood to reveal a detailed big block 390 V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter detailing. This advanced building set has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia and makes a great centerpiece for the home or office.
- Authentic replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, air scoop, 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires, and a selection customization add-ons.
- Open the doors or remove the roof panel to access the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, mid-console gearshift and working steering.
- Open the trunk to store items and lift the hood to reveal a detailed Ford Mustang V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter.
- Also includes a printed Mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
- Customize the Ford Mustang with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
- Choose from a selection of license plates.
- Lift the hood to check out the realistic engine detailing.
- Adjust the lift of the rear axle for a real mean look!
- This Mustang toy car model includes 1,470 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-March-2019 special elements include 5-spoke rims, 2×8 brick with bow, 1×3 mustang logo tile, 2×4 bow with ‘GT’ Emblem.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
Jamie Berard, Design Lead on LEGO Creator Expert, said: “The Ford Mustang is one of the most iconic, symbolic cars in history – and to bring this fan favourite muscle car to life in brick form, with this level of customisation, has been exhilarating. We can’t wait to see our LEGO and Ford Mustang fans’ own creations when they get their hands on this new set. ”
Jim Owens, Mustang Marketing Manager, said: “There are few cars on the road that are as instantly recognizable as the Ford Mustang, and it’s exciting to see the iconic car’s combination of design and heritage come through in this LEGO set.”
Available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com from
1st March, 2019
US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346
European Contact Center 00-800-5346-1111
LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.