BONES! LEGO has announced the official release of 21320 LEGO IDEAS : Dinosaur Fossils, based on the fan submission by Mukkin for Dinosaurs Fossils Skeletons – Natural History Collection to be in Nov 2019.
LEGO Ideas is a platform that allows fans to submit their own LEGO brick creations to be voted on by other fans. If a set reaches 10,000 votes then it will be reviewed by the LEGO Group and maybe even brought to life. Read Mukkin’s 10k club interview with the LEGO IDEAS team here.
Here are the official pictures, press release and global recommended price list of this 910pcs LEGO IDEAS set bearing the LEGO IDEAS sequence number of #28. We have to admit that the LEGO Sapiens plaque really got us giggling a little though we would have preferred that the bones were tan as per the original fan submission but it looks like a good educational type set! The 16+ recommended building age has us a little worried though but I guess we’ll learn more once it hits the shelves.
21320 LEGO® Ideas Dinosaur Fossils
Ages 16+. 910 pieces
US $59.99 – CA $79.99 – DE €59.99 – UK £54.99 – FR €59.99 – DK 549DKK – AUD $99.99
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Collectible LEGO® Ideas Dinosaur Fossils toy for display!
Learn about life on Earth millions of years ago and create a stunning centerpiece with this collectible LEGO® Ideas 21320 Dinosaur Fossils toy building kit for adults. This 910-piece set offers an immersive, creative building experience for natural history enthusiasts who will appreciate the authentic details of the 2 dinosaur skeleton models (Tyrannosaurus rex and Triceratops) and the pterosaur reptile (Pteranodon) skeleton toy. The models are built to 1:32 scale, can be adjusted into lifelike poses and each one comes with its own stand so they can be placed alongside the included sapiens skeleton figure for a museum-style display. To complete the set, there’s also a paleontologist toy minifigure with various accessories for imaginative role-play fun. All in all, this archaeology toy makes a great dinosaur gift for adults to build solo or to share their passion for natural history with family and friends.
• A wonderfully detailed dinosaur fossils set featuring buildable, posable, 1:32 scale toy models of Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon skeletons, each with display stands to create LEGO® style natural history museum exhibits.
• Also includes a sapiens skeleton figure with a display stand, and a paleontologist toy minifigure with a buildable crate, plus dinosaur egg, bone, hat and book elements for creative role-play.
• This collectible LEGO® Ideas dinosaur toy set includes 910 pieces for an immersive, rewarding building experience.
• New to LEGO® building? Don’t worry. This paleontologist kit comes with a booklet featuring easy-to-follow building instructions, fascinating facts about the Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon, and information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
• Makes a wonderful paleontologist gift toy for LEGO® builders aged 16+ and anyone with a passion for natural history and dinosaurs.
• The pterosaur and dinosaur skeleton toy models make an eye-catching display. The T. rex toy skeleton is the biggest of the 3, measuring over 7” (20cm) tall and 15” (40cm) long.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & LEGO.com from 1 November, 2019
|Czech Republic||1599.0 CZK|
|United Kingdom||54.99 GBP|
|Hong Kong||539.0 HKD|
|South Korea||89900.0 KRW|
|The Netherlands||64.99 EUR|
|New Zealand||109.99 NZD|
|Russian Fed.||4999.0 RUB|
|South Africa||1049.99 ZAR|