LEGO has surprised us with the reveal of a flagship D2C Disney set this year , the 71044 Disney Train and Station. The previous flagship D2C LEGO Disney set was the 71040 which was and is a thing of beauty and we think that this new set will be a winner as well. Featuring a motorized steam style locomotive with accompanying 20 track pieces, owners will be able to make the train zoom around the station like it does in Disneylands’ around the world! The inclusion of a long awaited Goofy minifigure is the cherry on the cake. VIP program members will be able to purchase it on the 21st of August 2019 while the rest will be able to purchase it on the 1st of September 2019! Press Release follows the pictures
71044 Disney Train and Station
Ages 12+. 2925 pieces
US $329.99 – CA $379.99 – DE €329.99 – UK £299.99 – FR €329.99 – DK 2499DKK –$549.99 AUD
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Celebrate the magic with the LEGO® ǀ Disney Train and Station!
Gather the family for a rewarding build and play experience with the LEGO® ǀ Disney 71044 Train and Station. Kids will love to join Disney characters Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy for magical adventures with this awesome LEGO train set, featuring a motorized steam-style locomotive with tender, passenger car and a luxurious parlor car, plus an oval track and an iconic Disney Parks®-style station building. This set comes with an array of cool details, including app-controlled functionality. Use a smart phone or tablet to drive the locomotive forward, reverse and emit realistic sound effects. Joining up the train cars is simple with the magnetic LEGO couplings, and the panels on the parlor car open for access to its detailed interior complete with table, armchairs, teapot and cup. And the fun doesn’t end there! Inside the toy train station building there’s an array of intricate brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO surprise!
• Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures with accessories: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy minifigures.
• The LEGO® ǀ Disney Train and Station includes 16 curved pieces and 4 straight pieces of track, locomotive, tender, passenger car, parlor car and an iconic station building.
• Locomotive features a large red fender, red wheels with working coupling rods, a big smoke stack and a driver’s cab.
• Tender contains a LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub and a LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor.
• Train and sound effects can be controlled via a smart device. Connect via Bluetooth from the LEGO® Powered Up app.
• Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
• Passenger car has seating for the LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures.
• Remove the panel on the parlor car to access a rich interior with table, armchairs, teapot and cup.
• Station exterior features a detailed facade with balcony, clock and 2 flagged towers.
• Station interior features a ticket counter, café corner and an array of brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO® ǀ Disney surprise.
• Easily connect the cars with the included LEGO® magnetic couplings.
• This LEGO® building toy includes more than 2,900 pieces.
• The LEGO® ǀ Disney train toy (in total) measures over 4” (12cm) high, 30” (78cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
• LEGO® ǀ Disney train station building measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
• Oval rail track diameter measures over 37” (96cm) long and 27” (70cm) wide.
US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346
European Contact Center 00-800-5346-1111
LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.