LEGO finally reveals the press release and images of the upcoming LEGO IDEAS 21311 VOLTRON! There will be early access for VIP members starting 23 July 2018 and general sales will start 1 Aug 2018 as we reported previously.
High resolution pictures are in the gallery below (*We also provided an alternate gallery in flickr if the onsite gallery is not working well on certain browsers)
21311 LEGO® Ideas Voltron
Price: GERMANY 179.99 EUR / DENMARK 1499 DKK / UK 159.99 GBP / AUSTRALIA 289.99 AUD / HONG KONG 1599 HKD / US 179.99 USD / CANADA 229.99 CAD
VIP Early Access: Monday 23rd July, 2018
Global Launch: Launch / On-sale – Wednesday 1st Aug, 2018
Let’s go Voltron force in LEGO® style!
Build 5 awesome lions and get ready to form LEGO® Ideas 21311 Voltron—the biggest buildable LEGO mech ever! Activate interlocks! Dynotherms connected! Infracells up! Megathrusters are go! Form feet and legs with the blue and yellow lions. Form arms with the red and green lions. And form torso and head with the mighty black lion. Then grab the super robot’s huge sword and shield and form Voltron to defend the universe!
It’s time to defend the universe so get ready to form LEGO® Ideas 21311 Voltron, the biggest buildable LEGO mech ever! This awesome set features buildable and highly posable black, blue, yellow, red and green lions with specially designed, extra-strong joints to combine them all and create the Voltron super robot, plus a huge sword and shield that attach firmly to Voltron’s hands. Ideal for display or to recreate thrilling action from the original 1980s animated Voltron TV series and the modern DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender series.
• Features 5 buildable and posable lions that can be transformed and combined to create the giant Voltron super robot.
• Play with the lions individually or combine them using extra-strong joints to form Voltron—the black lion forms the head and torso; the red and green lions form the arms; and the yellow and blue lions form the legs.
• Pose the head, shoulders, arms and wrists of Voltron (legs are not posable).
• Also includes a sword and shield (each with silver-colored elements) that attach firmly to Voltron’s hands.
• Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator and super force of LEGO® designers.
• Display or play out exciting stories from the original 1980s animated Voltron TV series and the modern DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender series.
• Voltron measures over 15” (40cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
• Black lion measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide
Here’s an alternate gallery on Flickr to the high res pictures if the gallery above is not working too well.