An content update to the recently launched LEGO Tower game by Nimblebit will hit the Google Playstore and Apple App Store in the coming days. This will be the first content update and among the changes to the game are:
- 6 new floors added from the winners of the Design a Virtual Floor for the LEGO Tower Game contest
- 2 new characters to collect – Nya and Diner Waitress
- Upgrade-able characters (Max of 10x upgrades)
- Sell your extra pieces for coins (Coin value depends on rarity and your tower’s next floor cost
- Nimblebit friend enabled by default who will always visit you back.
- Option to randomize your residents names (no customised names as this game is designed to be family friendly)
- Total mail count number is now visible
- Towerwiki has published a great video on the upcoming update here.