Bricksworld LCS, a Lego Certified Store chain in Singapore has released their LEGO store calendar for March 2018 and it seems to be quite an activity filled month for everyone.
Front of Calendar (Click to enlarge)
1) Highlights of the month include the release of new sets from the Marvel Superheroes, Speed Champions and Elves theme.
2) Free LEGO Teenage Groot keychain with a qualifying purchase of S$60 from Mar 3 – Mar 15 while stocks last. Limit to 1 redemption per receipt and 2 redemptions per customer
3) Free LEGO Easter Bunny Hut #5005249 with a qualifying purchase of $70 from Mar 16 – Mar 31 while stocks last. Limit to 1 redemption per receipt and 2 redemptions per customer
4) Exclusive Bricksworld Ninjago Badge – Jay with a qualifying purchase of S$25 effective 17 March 2018 while stocks last. 1 Redemption per receipt. 6 badges in total to collect!
5) Activities for the month include:
Mar 3-18 – LEGO Prepare for Infinity War event at Suntec City Atrium East Wing L1 (near Promenade Station). Details up soon!
Mar 12-13 – Monthly Minibuild (register at www.bricksworld.com/registerbefore 4th March 2018 . No purchase required),
Mar 20 – Technic Tuesday at Plaza Singapura, 6pm to 8.30pm
Mar 26 – AFOL NIGHT @ ION Orchard (Find out more at Bricksworld FB page)
Mar 31 – Ninjago Trading Card Event at JEM, 2pm – 4pm
6) KFOL (Kid Fans of LEGO) MOC Competition Register at email@example.com by 18 March 2018 for a chance to showcase your child’s build possibly in the store (Enquire@Bricksworld outlets for further details)
Back of Calendar (Click to enlarge)
As usual, the calendar signs off with a call to join as a member to enjoy 10% discount off purchases all year round! They have helpfully listed all their outlets too so you can find one near your location. Also highlighted is their blog page at https://www.bricksworld.com/blogs/news where new minifigures, reviews and build ideas from around the world are published.
Follow them at www.facebook.com/Bricksworld for updates on LEGO and all the fun and educational activities you and your family can do with it!