Han Solo™ might say she’s “not much to look at” but the Millennium Falcon has worked its way into our hearts. Now it’s your chance to pay homage to the iconic freighter by building your own YT Corellian light freighter in any size or scale you wish. Remember, this isn’t the Millennium Falcon you’re building, just the same type of ship, so channel your own intergalactic smuggler and make some modifications!
Submit your entry no later than October 11th 2017 at 10:00AM EST.
If you’re not sure what time zone you’re in here’s a time zone converter.
A panel of judges including:
– James Burns from JediNews
– A Representative from the LEGO Star Wars Team
Will select the grand prize winner and 2 runner ups based:
•Overall coolness and originality (25%)
•Most inspired details (25%)
•Relevance to look and feel of the Star Wars YT Corellian light freighter (25%)
•Best use of LEGO® elements (25%)
How to enter
– Build your YT Corellian light freighter, either using LEGO Bricks or a digital LEGO building tool such as LEGO Digital Designer
– Take up to five photos of your creation and submit them to the contest Make sure to show off all angles of your creation
– Use the description field to tell us about your model – then hit “submit”
– When you receive a “Success!” pop-up notification after clicking “submit” on the entry submission page, your entry has successfully been submitted. Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules
– Tweet or share your entry on the LEGO Rebrick Twitter and Facebook Page with the hashtag #RebrickWeeklyPick for a chance to have your entry shared on these channels as a Pick of the Week!
– Your entry must be easily identifiable as a YT Corellian light freighter
– Your entry cannot be the Millennium Falcon, although it can resemble the Millennium Falcon. If your entry closely resembles the Millennium Falcon, please state the differences in your entry’s description or as a comment on your entry
– Entries with military, religious, or alcohol themes will not be eligible for the contest
– Entries containing defamatory or degrading elements will not be eligible for the contest
– Entries consisting of or containing copies of any existing third party work or creation or infringements of any third party intellectual property right will not be eligible for the contest
– Use of any brick parts not produced by the LEGO Group will result in your entry being disqualified
– Entries can be previously built, but cannot be submitted previously in any contest of any kind
– Each entry must have been made by the user submitting it
– Entry photos should show your creation only, and should not show recognizable features of any person or any commercial product other than those of the LEGO Group and Star Wars
– Entries must not contain LEGO elements which have been modified from their original form, including painted or cut elements
– Entrants must be at least 13 years of age at the time of entry
– If you submit multiple versions of your model, all but the most recent version will be removed
– Entries which are too dark or blurry will be removed from the contest. To ensure easy judging of your entry, we recommend taking pictures on a neutral background free from background clutter, with your model well framed
– The contest is not open to residents of Iran, North Korea, Myanmar/Burma, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Syria, any other U.S. sanctioned country and where prohibited or restricted by law. The contest is not open to residents in the state of Quebec.
– Winners will be contacted on the email address associated with their LEGO ID account after October 25th 2017. Winners will be announced on LEGO Rebrick when all winners have returned the signed Winner’s Certification Documents. A winner who do not return their Winner’s Certification Document within one week (5 days) of receiving it will be disqualified, and a new winner will be selected.